2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kind of defied the odds in my big money league with friends. Everyone was reaching for RB’s so I just loaded up on WR’s and TE early. So far so good when you’re staring Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill. Should be interesting to see if I can sustain it. Otherwise one of them is trade bait.

Your name is lame compared to mine.

U2 reference = cute and good
Donald Trump reference = bad and not good

Oh FFS!

2mpfkn7.png
2mpfkn7.png

didn't i say something like it's really shitty when a football game is decided by 0.2 points before the season started? :hmm:

:wink:

I’d argue it’s a lot shittier when you lose by one point because your opponent got 100 rushing yards with 1 player and you got 99 with two.

I’d argue it’s a lot shittier when you lose by one point because your opponent got 100 rushing yards with 1 player and you got 99 with two.

Yep, I still agree with you on that. I think that's what's most irritating about losing to the person who complained about it by .2 points ;).

What killed me was I was losing by four until the very end of the Pat's game, and I had made my peace with that. Then White has to go and get 3.8 more points in the last seconds :scream: lol.

Apparently, starting DeSean Jackson at home against one of the worst fantasy defenses in the league was a bad idea. Huh.

also, the year i finally get the first overall pick is the year the consensus number one (probably) sits out...so that's great. :|

Back
Top Bottom