2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Hi all. I'm willing to run a league setting up an online draft. The league would be PPR scoring through Yahoo.

Please post here if you're interested with your email address and I'll send you an invite. The more the merrier. It would be ideal to fill up to 12 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

PS. I tentatively set the draft date to Saturday, August 23 in the evening but if a different time would work better, I'm open.

Oh. I'm an idiot. The 22nd wouldn't work for me. I'm going to be at Lambeau Field for some hot preseason action. We could always do during the week too.

I'm in as well, and besides the two dates Travis already pointed out, I'm basically free whenever, but I don't get off work until 8c/6p, so if we do it during the week, yeah.

Cobbler, please join the Fantasy Football league, this would be a blast.

I'll do it. But if the draft is on a weekend i'll have to let it autodraft for me because I have a life.

Yeah I'd like to join too but I won't be able to do a draft on the weekends.

EDIT: Also, can we use something other than Yahoo? I find the NFL.com fantasy football system to be a lot easier to use. It's ultimately up to the commish though, of course.

Lol so it looks like we have 6 so far. If 4 more express interest then I'll start the league.

Hi all. I'm willing to run a league setting up an online draft. The league would be PPR scoring through Yahoo.

Please post here if you're interested with your email address and I'll send you an invite. The more the merrier. It would be ideal to fill up to 12 teams.

I'm in.

Your backup QB should be an actual backup.

I recommend Blaine Gabbert.

Last edited:
Also, Shaun Alexander is the top rated running back followed by Larry Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom