2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If push comes to shove I wouldn't mind starting it on ESPN, which is far superior to Yahoo in every conceivable way.

I know so little about football. Otherwise I'd be happy to participate.

Any idea of when the draft would take place (just checking for my schedule)?

I just made an ESPN league for us. It's called Interference 2015. The way I see it right now is I need people's ESPN usernames so I can send out invites.

Does that sound good or no?

My bad. Nevermind. Apparently you can't send invites based on ESPN account name. I think you have to have an email address.

I get it, it's kinda lame to have to give out your email, but I actually don't think there's any other way. And I think that's how we did it last year, too.

So, send me an email address if you want in. You could PM me here, or just post it in here, or whatever. And I promise I won't spam your inboxes.

Last edited:
I'm in! Needed a league this year, my buds from last year lamed out and aren't doing one.

Crap. For some reason it made 2 teams for me. Can you please kick out "Team Busey". I'm really sorry about screwing that up. I don't know what happened.
My team is called "Uncle Rico Over Dem Mts."
I'm trying to find a "leave league" option.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. Please go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

It did that to me as well. The leave league option is on your my team front page, in very small font. Just ctrl+f and you should be able to find it.

Found it. Left the league, but the team is stuck there with no owner. Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom