2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a strong urge to play him this week, based on everything I'd been reading. I mean, I don't know Cam Newton, but I have assumptions about his personality and, the fact that he and Benjamin are apparently besties, suggests to me that Benjamin's going to keep getting the looks. Defenses may not have been quite ready yet, though, so I don't know how long the magic will last.

Newton didn't play yesterday. Benjamin still had a good game.

So I was informed this morning, after looking like a dumbass here :lol:. I definitely didn't watch the game, nor check the stats. I just did a quick look at the numbers and was super elated. Ahhhhh well, I'll take my knocks where they come.

Cam Newton and Darren Sproles are available for trade. Make me an offer, looking for a decent QB2 and/or TE.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If you're looking for a decent QB2, I'll trade you Romo for Sproles. I have no one worth a damn behind Lynch and Gore.

Last edited:
Throw something else in so that I can actually have some value from the trade in November and December (we all know what happens to Romo when it starts getting cold) and I'll consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Romo and Kendall Wright for Sproles. He already had one 16 point game this year and was targeted 10 times this weekend. Should be a good bench option.

chip-kelly-tongue.gif

Left Tannehill and S. Watkins on my bench this week and it cost me. I'll probably never bench Watkins again all year after that. Yikes.

Love the game recap notes, so I can get this kind of info:

•Five of the eight losses for Hewson's Zeroes this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

In the loss, Hewson's Zeroes had the third-highest losing score in the league this season with 138.76 points.

•With 142.84 points, Fuckin' Score Points had their highest score so far this season

That's like me in my league with my high school friends. I'm in last at 1-7 and have the third highest scoring total in the league.

• After that performance, we have to wonder if Shut The Frank Gore cares about becoming a Hall Of Famer at all. That's right, you're being judged by an online recap.

My fantasy team is playing as badly as the Redskins today. Thrilling Sunday so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom