2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit, I logged in at 8:15 last night all ready for the draft but didn't bother checking the forums, and realized at 8:35 (after desperately trying to figure out why I couldn't see a link to get in the draft, convinced that it had probably autodrafted my first pick by then) that the time had been changed.

I'm on vacation all next week and any other day but Tuesday I would have been able to make time for this but not that day, unfortunately. Guess I better do up some rankings this weekend :(

You don't have to drop out, if you can't make the live draft the site will auto draft for you, you can pre rank your players. Josh Gordon is a fantasy stud.

But because I don't know anything the whole fun of it would be doing the draft not knowing anything and then seeing how my group of players I've never heard of goes, so I will drop out if I miss it.

Is everyone available to draft tomorrow night? If not I can move it to Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think we still need philsfan to sign up.

Sweet! Thanks. Looks like we're set for tomorrow.

Did my real draft tonight, think my team could be great:

McCoy
Morris
Dez
Gore
Cruz
Witten
Foles
Kaepernick
Gerhart
Panthers D
Hauschka
Etc.
Manziel for shits and giggles with the last pick

Can't believe you were able to get Dez in the 2nd rd. I think he's going to be the top WR this year.

Can't believe you were able to get Dez in the 2nd rd. I think he's going to be the top WR this year.

I think the concern with him is the rest of the offense. Romo off of back surgery behind that line? It's an issue to consider.

Anyway, here was my draft from my league tonight:

Lacy
Bryant
Bernard
Jeffery
Mathews
Ryan
Garcon
Crabtree
Tate
Rudolph
Olsen
Griffin III
Sanders
Cincinnati
Hauschka

Did my real draft tonight, think my team could be great:

McCoy
Morris
Dez
Gore
Cruz
Witten
Foles
Kaepernick
Gerhart
Panthers D
Hauschka
Etc.
Manziel for shits and giggles with the last pick

If the NFC East ends up better than I think it will, you'll destroy.

Totally going to do the draft in class tomorrow. Not even a thing.

Last edited:
Ha yeah that is an NFC East heavy roster. Didn't even think of that. I will say that, based on ESPN's point projections this week (which admittedly are often bullshit), I have the highest projected point total in that league by far. Like 25 points ahead of the next closest.

Anyway, here was my draft from my league tonight:

Lacy
Bryant
Bernard
Jeffery
Mathews
Ryan
Garcon
Crabtree
Tate
Rudolph
Olsen
Griffin III
Sanders
Cincinnati
Hauschka

I can't believe you were able to get Bernard and Jeffery in rounds 3 & 4!

anything I need to know before we do this? it kicks off in about 45 minutes am I right? I just click on the Yahoo link from a few pages back?

anything I need to know before we do this? it kicks off in about 45 minutes am I right? I just click on the Yahoo link from a few pages back?

Correct. Then it should lead you to the draft. You can also draft over the yahoo fantasy app.

Back
Top Bottom