2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took a commanding 0.1 point lead going into week 2 of the playoffs.

Good thing its a 2 week affair, I'd have hated to lose by 0.1 points. (Replay overturning the incompletion to Metcalf to an 8 yard catch and a fumble essentially cost me 0.2 points and that would have really stung to lose that way)

Wicked smaht decision to sit Brees and his 50 fantasy points in favor of Mahomes" worst fantasy game of his career aside from the game he left injured. Coupled with Mike Evans leaving injured in the 1st Q. Calvin Ridley leaving injured and Leveon Bell sitting out with the sniffles adds up to a banner day...for Travis.

I had a really good week, but yeah, it was potentially still a loss with the right configurations. You had a great team.

headache started daniel jones at QB (leaving tom brady on the bench) and didn't start a kicker at all and i'm still only beating him by 8 points :huh:

Benching Kareem Hunt for Kenyan Drake doesn't sound like a game changing move but it saved my ass

Right, so, DJ Moore is in concussion protocol and Lamar Jackson scored 15 points in like 10 minutes.

Well, I had a good run.

Right, so, DJ Moore is in concussion protocol and Lamar Jackson scored 15 points in like 10 minutes.

Well, I had a good run.
I clearly shouldn't have started two Cowboys players. That was dumb. Comes down to Tyreek Hill against the Bears. I hope Hill has negative 40 points.

Oh fuck, I lost two players in the first half of their games this week.

I clearly shouldn't have started two Cowboys players. That was dumb. Comes down to Tyreek Hill against the Bears. I hope Hill has negative 40 points.

The Redskins absolutely screwed me this week, as they have for almost my entire life. Maybe your favorite team will show up defensively when mine couldn't.

Last edited:
Excellent...excellent. I think we can even start a new thread this year :O

My work draft is next Thursday. I'm pretty busy in the evenings now. How do we feel about a weekend draft?

Whatever works, I'm all ears.

Alright, let's do it next Saturday, 8/29, let me know if this doesn't work. I'll start a new thread tomorrow so we can hash all this out.

Back
Top Bottom