2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey it's the mothafucking playoffs

hqdefault.jpg

Three weeks in a row of playing against LN7, lol. Hopefully I don't have as terrible a week this as last :yikes:

I got a kick out of it last week because I realized it was going to be the case and it was going to be some of your stars benched and some of my stars benched for the final game of the season and now the playoffs are here and we will see the full squads.

Well I had easily the highest point total in the league this week so that means I won the Week 12 championship.

I fell asleep right before the game and woke up right after, checked fantasy and was like, "OOOF, LN7 went HARD on the Saints."

I’ve been hard on them all year. If you guys remember, I drafted Trequan Smith and claimed him as the steal of the draft.

Ok so he might not yet be the JJ Smith Schuster to AB, but I was still on to something.

Derrick Henry has the fantasy night of the year and nobody in this league even owns him. Niiiiiiiice.

WELL. That idea got old quickly. So much for the Patriots struggling in Miami.

I of all people should’ve known that’s sort of a myth.

Yah. But they historically also don’t have 60-70 points scored in those games? Or do they... I forget.

Last edited:
Well at least now I don't feel as bad as I did when I saw your team and thought you seriously did let me win, lol. Can't believe that got as close as it did, or that the only reason I won was because of a bad bench choice on your part. Thought I had that pretty sealed away after last week. That's why you play til the end, right? Good stuff, LN7.

Well at least now I don't feel as bad as I did when I saw your team and thought you seriously did let me win, lol. Can't believe that got as close as it did, or that the only reason I won was because of a bad bench choice on your part. Thought I had that pretty sealed away after last week. That's why you play til the end, right? Good stuff, LN7.

I thought it was thoroughly over by 4 PM... apparently my game time add of Dak Prescott proved to be a pivotal move. Imagine that... hah.

Anywho, gg enjoy your finals and teach the little one about not overthinking her bench players.

Back
Top Bottom