2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I love the way you have the scoring set up. The only thing I would say is, if it's possible, have the fantasy season end with week 16 and not 17. It's most what the majority of fantasy leagues do, and I like it because so many teams sit their stars in week 17. If you can't change that or don't want to it's not a huge deal. And also we might not even have enough people to start a league.
I want to change it. I have no idea why that's the default. I'll check when I can log into the desktop version if I can change it.

are we even going to bother doing this? we need 3 more people and unless we do the draft in the next hour we're already going to miss another week.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty partial to the decimals myself.

Also I'm in, annnnd I am ok with running it. How many people do we have right now?

Six or so.

I don’t mind the decimals but I’m happy to do without them as well.

I know we have a history of doing ESPN, and I’m happy to stick with that especially if I’m not running it, but idk about you guys and gals but all my leagues are otherwise yahoo.

What does everyone think about doing yahoo instead?

Lol, I was going to happily move over to Yahoo, but I don't want to lose Dave C.

Let's stick with ESPN, but I'd like to stick with decimals as well. Can that be a compromise, Dave?

:lol: i fully realize that i'm sounding like a whiny little shit here. my gripe with partial points comes from when i lost a playoff game in a money league a few years ago because my QB kneeled 3 times to kill the clock at the end of the game and those -3 yards cost me 0.1 point, which was exactly the margin that i lost by.

set it up however you like. i'll still join.

I mean I don’t blame partial points for that. You could lose a whole point if that dipped you below the nearest 10. It’s just a statistical flaw that kneeling counts for rushing yards.

So what’s your gripe with yahoo?

I don't care for Yahoo aesthetically and I forgot the password to my old Yahoo account so I'd prefer ESPN as well :lol:

Again, no dealbreaker, just a preference.

I just like having all my leagues in one place. Plus, yahoo’s really good at record keeping over the years and across leagues.

But again I’ll play whatever the majority or dictator dave says.

I don't care for Yahoo aesthetically and I forgot the password to my old Yahoo account so I'd prefer ESPN as well [emoji38]

Again, no dealbreaker, just a preference.
also another reason why i'd prefer espn - i don't remember my yahoo login lol
I just like having all my leagues in one place. Plus, yahoo’s really good at record keeping over the years and across leagues.

But again I’ll play whatever the majority or dictator dave says.
i hereby delegate all dictatorial powers to commissioner ashley.

let's do the draft friday/saturday or early next week so that the preseason is done before we have to pick players.

there is nothing worse (not even partial points) than having your first round pick blow a hammy in the last preseason game and kill your entire season before it even starts.

Last edited:
I won a very competitive league last season without OBJ. My first round pick can blow his hammy, just gotta draft top to bottom ;)

We only have 5 people who have expressed interest this year. Is it possible to set up a 6 team league? Then we'd only need one more. Hewson?

Back
Top Bottom