2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A 12-team league isn't so bad as long as it isn't like the one I played in last year. Every team started 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 2 Wildcard, 2 K, and 2 DEF. Good luck trying to find someone decent who isn't injured on the waiver wire after week 8. It was some work league I signed up for, won't be doing that this year.

I just realized that we have 10 people. For some reason I thought we were still waiting on a 10th. If you all give me your email addresses, I'll send out the invites. Also, I had mentioned tomorrow night as a potential online draft date, but can push it back if needed.

Tomorrow night actually would be great for me for a draft. I hope we can do it this week as I'm away on vacation all next week and certainly won't be taking the time to sit down and do a fantasy draft while I'm on vacation (I really don't need to hear that shit from my wife :wink: ).

I've only set up leagues on yahoo and that's the route I was going. If someone else with experience with espn wants to set it up though, go feel free if that's what everyone prefers.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sounds good. Unfortunately I'll be away for much of the afternoon due to work committments and my daughter's open house for school, so hopefully everyone can get signed up ok.

I'm all signed up as The Ertz Locker.

Yahoo Fantasy Football certainly looks a lot better than it used to.

The draft is set for 8:30 pm tonight, it isn't immediately obvious on the league page and I don't want people to end up missing it.

My dad uses Yahoo for fantasy football and he seems to like it, so I have no beef, I was just saying IF it was an option, was all.

I am also signed up. And I am ready to go. It didn't fix my time zone for me, I'm guessing, though, so is the draft at 5:30 Pacific?

Yeah, draft at 5:30 Pacific. Hopefully it can auto pick for my first pick since I will still be under ground at that point and LA hasn't figured out cell service in the subway yet.

But on their radio ads they say the subway is the perfect way to get more work done on your commute!

:lmao: Even if there were signal, during rush hour, you're lucky if there's enough room to read a book let alone get any work done.

I heard that commercial (while driving home from work, of course) and started cracking up. There are a myriad of other, very good reasons to take public transportation, when you can. Telling people they're going to have phone service, when they are definitely not going to, isn't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom