2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got Toussaint before me, I had a pending claim on him, hope he has 3 carries for 2 yards and a fumble. :wink:

I'm probably just going to leave him on the bench. Just didn't want you to take him. :sexywink:
I have a history of doing great week 1 of the championship round and then crapping the bed in round 2.
I remember last year in my money league I had an enormous lead going into round 2 then put up like 25 points. Ended up only winning by 2. I don't count my chickens until they're hatched and I don't celebrate or talk smack until I win.
You still have a decent shot at winning this thing.

So glad I put Adam Thielen in at WR over Rishard Matthews.

1355190369_borat-not-jb.jpg

I have this sick feeling Zenner is going to go off tonight and win this for you.
All along i've felt I needed at least 210 to win and I had it until the Chargers scored some garbage time points against my defense.

Good first half for ZZ, I would have won had I left Matthews in.

If I had played Crowell instead of Kelley (which I had been back and forth about), it would almost even out.
It would be a miracle if I actually win this thing because my team was decimated by injuries all year. I don't even know how I made it this far.
Abdullah was my best RB and he was put on IR week 2. Rawls was injured for most of the season so I cut him -- then he did quite well the 2nd half of the season. Gronk only played 4 games. Dez was hurt for half the season and sucked for the half that he actually played. Olsen's been banged up. Coleman's been banged up. Moncrief has been out most of the year.
I've had to patch together a crappy roster and somehow managed to get this far.

I think you're gonna win this.

Last edited:
As a Lions fan this is tearing me apart.
But still at the end of the day...
ending 24 year division drought >>> winning a fantasy football league with no money on the line.
Knowing my luck, i'll still lose both.

Fuck. In the regular season I was top 6 in points but 2nd most points against. Horrible luck.

Then I proceeded to not lose a single week in the consolation ladder and racked up nearly 40 points more points than everyone else across the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Wow. Went down to the wire. Props to a good round, Hewson. I thought you were going to win.
Fun season. You guys were a good group to play with -- especially for a free league :)
It wasn't the year of the superstar players. Whole lotta solid ones, though. Made things interesting.

Been there before. Had a disgustingly dominant team once in a PPR. Average score was 140 or so per game. I racked up 180 on average.

Brandon Marshall caught those 21 passes in the semifinals.

Do we want to do a late start league ? I don't mind, I feel like we did a previous year as well. I'll run it. I effed it up too, though haha.

I'm in for a league starting week 2. I think it's still smart to have the championship end before Week 17 though because so many people will sit that week. I think that's one of the things I messed up.

And I love the way you have the scoring set up. The only thing I would say is, if it's possible, have the fantasy season end with week 16 and not 17. It's most what the majority of fantasy leagues do, and I like it because so many teams sit their stars in week 17. If you can't change that or don't want to it's not a huge deal. And also we might not even have enough people to start a league.

Back
Top Bottom