2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn. And I don't even get to necessarily end my season on a win because of this stupid consolation ladder.

On the plus side, I can't wait for this battle between Peef and whoever it is he's facing. Should be a classic.

Last edited:
In fairness, that might've been the worst team I've ever made that went to the playoffs. I have a really similar roster in my pay league, but I actually made it in the playoffs. Which is total karma for 2012 where in that same league I finished the season out with a 6 game losing streak to 5 of my opponents highest scoring weeks of the year, finishes 6-8, and had the most PF and PA.

I hope to take all of my friends money with a team crawling backwards and getting lucky each step of the way, to right that wrong.

My team decided to dramatically implode since the playoffs started -- leveon bell probably had more points than my whole team.

I had one of my worst weeks of the season, but I've literally never seen a worse fantasy week than the one Dave just had, with only two players out no less. Everything that could have gone wrong did, in fact, go wrong.

As a whole, it was a very unproductive fantasy week across the league. This happened in my pay league as well. Most everyone shit the bed.

:wave: Hewson.
Gonna be an interesting championship. Let's see what happens!
My team is fairly consistent from week to week. Never know who's going to get rested and who's going to emerge at the very end of the season. Makes things all the more interesting.

Thanks to my boss who told me to flip my Seahawks duo with my Redskins duo. Never ask for advice. Ever.

Hewson,

Got my ass thoroughly kicked yesterday. 19 points from a friggin' kicker...are you shitting me? Good move starting LuckyBortles7 Bob.

Hopefully the Bell tolls for thee this afternoon.

Got my ass thoroughly kicked yesterday. 19 points from a friggin' kicker...are you shitting me? Good move starting LuckyBortles7 Bob.

Hopefully the Bell tolls for thee this afternoon.

I'm actually pissed at myself because Moncrief (9) and Lafell (19) both had way better days than Britt, who put up a dud (1.5) And my I benched Crowell(17.8) in favor of Kelly(8.2 points).
Bryant had a crazy day and he actually missed a field goal. Could've had 24 points.

I'm actually pissed at myself because Moncrief (9) and Lafell (19) both had way better days than Britt, who put up a dud (1.5) And my I benched Crowell(17.8) in favor of Kelly(8.2 points).
Bryant had a crazy day and he actually missed a field goal. Could've had 24 points.

As soon as I saw you move LBortles7 into the lineup, I considered putting Robinson in as a counter. 147 yards on the bench. Thankfully he didn't score at least.

I'm loving this LBortles7 thing. Probably the only thing that would ever have me buying something Jacksonville Jaguars in any way shape or form.

Well Dez Bryant's passing skills have made week 17 anticlimactic, congrats on the title Saget. Will have to settle for runner up this year.

Well Dez Bryant's passing skills have made week 17 anticlimactic, congrats on the title Saget. Will have to settle for runner up this year.

It's not over yet.
But finally Dez came through for me. He was my second pick and has been a total dud.

Back
Top Bottom