2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine was a dilemma but I solved it via free agency and waivers.

Sadly, my ever so strong WR corps ended up being terrible. That was my downfall. DeAndre Hopkins and Brandon Marshall combined :/

Started out 7-0 and now have lost 5 straight.
Teams have been scoring on me like crazy the last few weeks. This week was my first dud all season (80 points). I've been scoring around 95 every week, but my opponents have been putting up from 105-133 points the last 5 weeks. Just the way it rolls sometimes.
I have a solid team, but I don't have anyone who just whips out a huge week. It's just a bunch of solid guys who get consistent points.

Last edited:
Somehow my skin deep disaster of a team has pulled off a doable season, thanks almost entirely to my RBs alone. I may not win overall, but I am QUITE pleased with how the season turned out, considering its almost all players I drafted.

My running backs situation has been laughable outside of Bell. I dropped Jay Ajayi, he then ran off 767 straight 200 yard games. I picked up Robert Kelley the week Matt Jones was hurt, then dropped him when the Skins had their bye, electing to keep Jones, and Kelley was then named starter.

"Outside of leveon bell"

You only have two RB slots guy.

And every week 1 of those slots gave me nearly nothing, first 3 weeks of season I got almost nothing from either slot, I got a total of 3.3 points from RB's in week 1.

(Lest we forget Bell was suspended for the first 3 weeks of the season, guy.)

Last edited:
And every week 1 of those slots gave me nearly nothing, first 3 weeks of season I got almost nothing from either slot.

(Lest we forget Bell was suspended for the first 3 weeks of the season, guy.)

Guy, look around at everyone else ?

I lost Langford to injury (who then lost his starting position) and Arian Foster lost himself.

I luckily carried Spencer Ware as a reserve. But there were points where my RBs (both) were not even NFL starters.

Last edited:
I thought it was you, but I honestly couldn't remember. I suppose I could've, you know, checked, but that requires effort, something I seem to be flat out of here lately.

Keep passing in a blowout. Who needs to run the ball. Nah.

Hopkins was legitimately the death of me. Like, killed me all season and now legitimately the first time I don't play him, he put up big numbers that would've made me win.

Bye playoffs ?

I was so close to grabbing the Raiders defense away from you back on Wednesday too, but I fucked up, looked at the rankings and decided the Dolphins were the safer option. That mistake kept the margin razor thin.

I know your pain man. I played him in another league. We should've seen it coming though, as Christine Michael was a lead back in Seattle all season. Starks is old and is pretty much only involved in the passing game. GB has a lot of receiving options, so if his 4-5 targets aren't productive, he will come up with nothing.

What I was more angry about was Hightower not being involved in the passing game for a Brees dud. I started the two of them concurrently with Demarco on bye. Luckily in that league my loss will not be consequential.

In fact, I could win if Hilton gets 6 points (0.5 PPR) more than Marshall, who is being played above me. So, best case scenario, Hewy, is that we both go to the playoffs on a monstrous game for Hilton and Marshall. Though, knowing the Jets, this game will finish 9-6 in favor of Vinatieri.

Back
Top Bottom