2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good commishin' gaf :up:

edit: who tf is "harambe's vengeance" :lmao:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, we haven't had anyone fill either of the two open spots. I thought Luckynumber7 wanted in. Anyone else? If nobody wants to join then I'll just go with the same 10 we did last year.

Also, I was thinking about next Wednesday night for the draft. Does that work for people? Let me know.

Completely missed this, just thought no one wanted to do it this year. Happy days!

Sent from my SM-G935T using U2 Interference mobile app

Completely missed this, just thought no one wanted to do it this year. Happy days!

I'll actually make a decent effort this year. My money league that I do every year is taking this year off (coincidentally after I've won 6 years in a row). So I need a team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the time requested is on my birthday during my work day, but Fuck it, let's go.

Come to think of it, I feel like gaf scheduled it on my birthday last year, too :hmm:

I'm going to need LN7 and LeMel's email addresses so I can invite them to join the league!!!

You guys can PM me or post it here or whatever. Please and thank you.

The league is set!

Will everybody be able to do the draft on Wednesday night? I have it scheduled for 8 pm Central. I hope it works out for everyone.

I'll be at work, but can make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom