2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is getting good, GAF. I wish I hadn't gotten all playful and took out Sanders for Lockett.

I'm so pissed I made that switch at the last minute. Sanders just hasn't been doing well with Osweiler, so I figured I'd gamble. And it's not like Lockett had a bad game, or anything. It's just...I think I'd already have won if I hadn't done that. Maybe be about ten points off with Brees and Fitzgerald left.

Now I'm 24 behind instead.

Shady McCoy and Alshon Jeffery both leaving early with injuries has left the door open for phanan. Bad week for Stafford to be facing the Saints's D if you're me.

Should have played Osweiler.

Wow.

I'm sorry GAF, I had such a bad season, and you did not, and I know if you hadn't set it to two week playoffs, you would've beat me soundly.

Ahhh no it's all good. You beat me fair and square. Congrats, seriously. If my squad can't prevail even with an all-time performance from Cam...then it's not meant to be.

I'll be back for the next Episode.

Ooof. First dropping Johnson earlier in the season, then the Cardinals defense. What else can I do to piss off Arizona?

In my money league I'm in the championship and started Kirk Cousins, Deangelo Williams, Allen Hurns and the Cardinals defense this week.
167 points this week. Best total out of anyone in the league this season.
I'll be $700 richer by the end of the week. :)
Caught some breaks and got hot. Started 1-5 and was dead last. Won out and I've smoked everyone in the playoffs. This will be 10 wins in a row to finish the season. Not too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well done. I could have probably done a lot more for myself between week one and two, but let's be real, I was NOT a great competitor this season. :bow:

I've reactivated the league. I'm thinking we can definitely add at least a couple more people if others want to play this year. The more the merrier. Who wants in?

Back
Top Bottom