2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot damn, my team was bad this week :lol:.

Mariota and 24 points sitting on the bench, and that still wouldn't have helped me either, lol.

I benched Mariota in my other league. In that league, our commish is a moron and set defense to get a point per tackle, so I'm losing because the Rams defense scored 131 points against me. I'm refusing to pay until that rule changes. If not, I'll abandon the team and league. Luckily, I still got this one.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I benched Mariota in my other league. In that league, our commish is a moron and set defense to get a point per tackle, so I'm losing because the Rams defense scored 131 points against me. I'm refusing to pay until that rule changes. If not, I'll abandon the team and league. Luckily, I still got this one.

:ohmy: That is absurd.

Woah. So basically any defense that plays the Eagles will score higher?

Sent from my SM-G928P using U2 Interference mobile app

In my other league, I went in to tonight with only Randall Cobb left and a 6 point lead...

...He had Aaron Rodgers...

...we tied. :scream:

I got killed in this league.
But my money league I put up 153 points this week, which I think may be my new record. I had AJ Green, Cardinals Defense, Frank Gore, and Mariota.
Green went crazy in the 4th quarter vs. Baltimore. I couldn't believe how amazing he did. Thankfully, I have him in both of my leagues.

I am in need of running back help, and happen to have a nice, shiny James Jones available. Or, a less shiny Emmanuel Sanders.

In my money league, none of my players scored a touchdown this week.
Last week I had the best point total of the season for a single week, this week I had the worst for a single week. :sad: Shoot me.

Roast Peef, who clearly has stopped paying attention to his fantasy roster already, will be the first person to defeat me this year as long as LeGarrette Blount doesn't get 15 points tonight.

God dammit they gave it to another back for the rushing TD here. Fuck that. Why do you even have Blount?

Did I fuck this up? Were the playoffs too early? And it looks like the playoff teams are doing two week matchups. That's not how it's supposed to be. I don't know what the hell happened.

Back
Top Bottom