2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really bad for Nishioka, hopefully he'll be back there soon. The guy seems to be a very good player (and his batting stance as a lefty is really reminiscent of Ichiro!, I thought).

I feel really bad for Nishioka, hopefully he'll be back there soon. The guy seems to be a very good player (and his batting stance as a lefty is really reminiscent of Ichiro!, I thought).

Yeah, I'm not too happy about not being able to welcome him to TF tomorrow.

It was a pretty good game though.

0-6

lol. Boston needs a YouTube 1911 button.

Awesome that today's defeat was clearly of the nut-punch variety. Lester pitches his ass off but Bard walks Adam Everett leading off and they squeeze him in. Also 2 bad calls at 2B, one that cost them a run early and another that ended the game...if they drop these next 3 vs. the Yankees it's going to get mighty fugly.

Given the circumstances, I'm expecting the Yankees to be swept by the Sox this weekend.

Wes "I'm professional so it doesn't matter how low my batting average is" Helms just got his first hit of the season! Too bad that's just because Ankiel dropped it and they decided not to give him an error.

He is easily the most miserable player to watch at bat. God only knows why Dominguez or Ozzie Martinez gets sent down but Wes Helms is guaranteed a roster spot.

I say that as he builds a 3-0 AB and then strikes out.

Jim Calhoun is throwing out the first pitch at Fenway today.

I do like the fact that I didn't draft a single player from Boston or Tampa, but 6 from New York and Baltimore :D

Of course, that's actually to be seen at this point.

Nolasco vs. Wandy Rodriguez. Interesting to see who sees the correction in their statistics first :eek:

Watching Lackey get shelled and lose his temper has been one of my favorite things in baseball over the past handful of years.

With Hughes throwing 89mph meatballs this will be a 10-8 15-13 affair...

Ain't gonna happen for me in Anaheim. Angels need to trade me to a team where I can toil in anonymity and work things out with no expectations; a place like Pitt or Toronto or KC or, hell, even Minn. Scioscia has totally lost confidence in me, fine. But I need my fuckin' reps. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom