2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Elephant time:

He's been named in the infamous Mitchel Report. He's now failed 2 drugs tests since 2009. Has Manny completely destroyed his chances of getting into the Hall of Fame?

phanan said:
Lackey gives up 6 runs in 5 innings and gets the win.

Colon gives up 1 earned run in 4.1 innings and gets the loss.

And Hughes gets a no decision. Stupid rules, and yet some commentators thought last year that Felix didn't have enough wins to get the Cy Young.

Pretty worried about Hughes, here. Hopefully it's just a dead arm, but he's been nothing but awful for two starts. I have more faith in Nova at this point, who has better off speed stuff than him.

Not a GREAT showing from Zambrano so far this year, I'm noticing, at least on paper.

I don't mind not having cable, not with Netflix and Redbox and the good ole library to rent movies/tv shows from, but I hate how many baseball games I have to miss because they're on CSN :(.

The only thing that's killing me is that I don't seem to know anybody with HBO, so I'm going to have to watch Game of Thrones on my computer once it starts, and I hate watching TV online.

I didn't realize that as much fun as watching baseball is, so is having your first beer of the season outside. They're both a great goodbye to winter.

The only thing that's killing me is that I don't seem to know anybody with HBO, so I'm going to have to watch Game of Thrones on my computer once it starts, and I hate watching TV online.

Download it, put it on a flash drive, play it thru video game system of your using.

I wish Fox would not carry any Yankees games. Fuck you Tim McCarver.

gump said:
I wish Fox would not carry any Yankees games. Fuck you Tim McCarver.

As nice as it is to get a rare 10a Yankee game on fox, I'm changing it to the masters at 1230.

And Sam Fuld just made a catch that won't be topped all year. Robbing Juan Pierre of a potential inside the park grand slam. Fuck. Fantastic play. But, fuck.

Apparently Baltimore is the best team in the AL. This is a very disturbing state of affairs.

Apparently Baltimore is the best team in the AL. This is a very disturbing state of affairs.

On paper, at least to me, it looks like they have a strong offense.

Couldn't tell you much about their pitching yet. I'll have to catch some more of their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom