2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
What...do you mean he's DH'ing? Cause Sciosh knows he just needs his reps. :wave:

Who needs reps? O. Forwood is already in midseason form, sitting pretty at 0-3 with two strikeouts and a weak grounder to short.

114922-004-A2FB25FA.jpg

fantastic-four-logo.jpg

evan-rachel.jpg

Lets add in that 3rd strikeout and officially make it 0 for 4.

So, I'm going to the stadium tonight in what last week I thought would be CC vs Pavano, and due to rotation changes, I get to see Freddy Garcia.

Thank God for 5 dollar tickets.

I don't like cheese whiz. I usually get provolone.

I don't love CW, I don't get it every time...but I'm in Florida, there's exactly one shop that has it so when I get the chance I get it. If not then yes, provolone is the way to go.

M's reliever B. League just lived up to his name, and the Rangers are up 7-3 going into the ninth.

Too bad Jack Wilson, defensive whiz, basically ruined Felix's shot at a win today with two errors on easy double-plays, back to back.... Woo.

So, I'm going to the stadium tonight in what last week I thought would be CC vs Pavano, and due to rotation changes, I get to see Freddy Garcia.

Thank God for 5 dollar tickets.

:up:

Hoping to park my ass on an exercise bike at the gym and catch the game. That's if the communists at the YWCA have it on.

i'll take uconn winning the title if it means they go winless

kramwest1 said:
:up:

Hoping to park my ass on an exercise bike at the gym and catch the game. That's if the communists at the YWCA have it on.

Rainouts really suck.

John Buck almost pulling a Juan Encarnacion. Topped a triple that was an inch from being a HR marking his second Grand Slam in opening week.

Apparently they are going to reschedule it for September, when both teams have common off days. Oh well.

The good news is that Freddy Garcia doesn't have to pitch until Friday next week.

He only looks better when you've been weaned on Michael Young and Hank Blalock over the past decade, with a light dusting of Ramon Vasquez (who banged a friend of a friend) and Ken Caminiti for good measure.

Eh, maybe it wasn't cool to put "dust" and "Ken Caminiti" in the same sentence.

He only looks better when you've been weaned on Michael Young and Hank Blalock over the past decade, with a light dusting of Ramon Vasquez (who banged a friend of a friend) and Ken Caminiti for good measure.

Wait til he drops a few 450-ft bombs from his knee...I miss Beltre already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom