2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Reds/Phillies game considered a "good" game of baseball? There hasn't been a single run for almost nine innings now, bottom of the 19th. I don't think I could stand that :lol:

What's the record for longest game?

Is this Reds/Phillies game considered a "good" game of baseball? There hasn't been a single run for almost nine innings now, bottom of the 19th. I don't think I could stand that :lol:

What's the record for longest game?

Something around 34 innings.

Had to be played between two days because the game went on too long.

Getting scary in San Fran right now!!

If Brandon League hadn't blown 4 games (3 saves and a loss!) in 4 consecutive games, the Seattle Mariners would be 20-6 in their last 26 games. Hm. There go my hopes for the number one pick overall in the 2012 draft. :sad:

Any game where a position player pitches is ipso facto awesome.

Hewson said:
How about when said position player actually gets the W?
Usually they only pitch in 17-2 blowouts.

And he got the reigning MVP out. Pretty cool.

wilson.png

Fear the Goatee

White Sox, baby.

8.5 out of the division.

Only 5 out of the Wild Card.

13-6 in the last 19.

Pitching very well lately.

Let's get Dunn's bat heated up and let's fucking go.

Jesus, I have been really bad about following baseball this year, at least closely. I knew we had some injury problems, but I didn't realize HOW bad. Just who IS still playing for the Cubs :uhoh:

They're not the only ones to suffer from the Interference jinx yesterday. The Rays found out that if you mess with a piping hot Dutch Oven, you might just get burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom