2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
utley.jpg

What, pussy?

Javier Vazquez... 7 innings. Should've gone 8.

0 runs, 3 hits.

David Price... 7 innings.

5 runs.

I can't believe it.

Can we ask for another miracle, Jay Buente vs. James Shields?

In our last 6 games, our starting pitching has given up a total of 4 runs. 3 of them were given up by Felix (over 2 starts).

Going to see Bartolo tonight.

I think the over/under for Jose Bautista homeruns in the game is 1.5.

Hamilton and Cruz are back in the lineup just in time for a three game set with the South Side Gaffers. YEEHAW.

Oh the bright side, Gaf Man, we've got ourselves a pitching matchup ripe with subplots: Impyville's favorite son and former Ranger John Danks makes his triumphant return to the Ballpark in Arlington up against a young man who looks like the baboon from The Lion King.

Oh the bright side, Gaf Man, we've got ourselves a pitching matchup ripe with subplots: Impyville's favorite son and former Ranger John Danks makes his triumphant return to the Ballpark in Arlington up against a young man who looks like the baboon from The Lion King.

Haha. Well, that works out perfectly with our 2nd baseman, who has the good looks, charm, and confidence of a young Simba.

I finally saw what happened to Marlon Byrd. Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow. I hope he's OK and back with the team soon. I love that guy.

Granderson is the one who deserved pie tonight. I don't know where the Yankees would be without him this year.

I get nervous as hell when Zambrano pinch hits, but it cracks me the hell up that it happens, and that he manages to bring in two runs when he does it.

Such an ugly situation right now with JJ on the DL.

Marlins are running 9 relievers at the moment and probably running a spot start for Josh Johnson through the bullpen when his spot comes up. Either that or a Tom Koehler callup.

The Bulls lose, but Carlos Quentin blasts three home runs in tonight's game. Strikes and gutters, my friends. Strikes and gutters.

I'd rather not have a AA quality bullpen. At least Hamilton was 3 of 5 though. And at least no one on either side got hit on the noggin by the grapefruit sized hail. Or sucked into the sky à la the cow in the 1996 Philip Seymour Hoffman thriller Twister.

Soriano out for possibly 2 months. It's almost like signing relievers for big money and long contracts is a bad idea, Mr. Levine.

And Mariano pitched in his 1000th game today. Congrats to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom