2011 MLB - Part III - World Series, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
The last thread was over 1,000 posts.

So, is there going to be a game tonight or what? Fuck the rain.

A lot of people have said this, but it really is bullshit that the dude doing the television play by play for the World Series is clearly biased toward one of the teams.

The Rangers seem like a likable team, much moreso than St. Louis. I'm throwing my support behind them.

Me supporting the Rangers would be on par with you supporting someone like the Twins. And I just hate Tony LaRussa like crazy.

Marge Schott is still around? That's the first time I've heard anything about her in years... though admittedly I don't really follow NL much sans cable.

I honestly have no clue who root for, though if pressed I'd likely go with Texas - 1)AL team but not in my division, 2)I don't really care about the Cardinals (I don't mind LaRussa, but it's still odd not seeing him managing in the AL) and 3)the whole "never won the Series" thing.

That's one of the biggest boners I've ever heard from a broadcaster during a big, nationally televised game.

"It's a five letter word: S-T-R-I-K-E"

- Tim McCarver

Holy fucking shit.

Oh. Yeah, I know, totally understandable, you not rooting for Texas. I'm just saying from a fan with no particular interest (in fact, I have family ties to St. Louis), Texas seems like the better play.

Oh. Yeah, I know, totally understandable, you not rooting for Texas. I'm just saying from a fan with no particular interest (in fact, I have family ties to St. Louis), Texas seems like the better play.

Oh and I totally agree with that. Because I really, really, really hate LaRussa. If Texas were in the AL Central, I'd be rooting for them easy.

apparently gaddafi was a red sox fan...

_56179981_56179138.jpg

.The Rangers are getting shafted here. They get in the playoff by winning their division,the Cards gets in by being a wild card team...and guess who's got homefield advantage?

Another bright idea courtesy of Budlight Selig for having the all star game deciding homefield for the world series.

Alright Hamilton, do something here you crackwhore.

Also, I'm pretty sure that yanking Motte here is absolutely godawful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom