2011 MLB - Part III - World Series, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Cardinals win it, Washington should get a ring. Unbelievably stupid managing today.

Glad I caught the last couple innings so I could reignite my burning hatred for the Cardinals.

And if the Rangers choke tomorrow, it will also make me hate the state of Texas even more than I already do (if that's possible) for letting them win.

Fuck everything.

Chizip said:
Hollly fuck im going to game 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I was thinking of you when it began to look like the Cards would win. I am happy for you in spite of every thing else.

been to the NLCS before, never a world series game

bought these tickets to game 7 of the WS before the brewers series even started, never thinking it would get that far

still didnt think it would happen until the last home run

man oh man oh man oh man

I would have lost my shirt if I had been placing bets on this game, inning by inning.

Thought for sure that Hamilton's homer was the back breaker. And I'm usually the last one to call a game before it's actually over.

phanan said:
Not sure if the Rangers will recover from this.

I'm thinking not. Remarkable momentum swing in the 9th that I can only assume will carry over barring early Ranger dominance.

Their effort is to be commended, but fuck the Cardinals.

I would have lost my shirt if I had been placing bets on this game, inning by inning.

Thought for sure that Hamilton's homer was the back breaker.

a guy in STL put bet $250 on the Cards to win the WS in September when the odds were 999/1, he has posted a picture of the ticket to prove it. the MGM confirmed it.

he has 250,000 on the line and had to watch this

Haha, I think I should quit with the predictions regarding this series.

I probably won't even watch the game tomorrow. I've got plans to drink cheap wine and watch scary movies tomorrow night.

I switched this thing off after Texas got back to back shots in the 7th. Glad I switched back for the bottom of the 9th.

a guy in STL put bet $250 on the Cards to win the WS in September when the odds were 999/1, he has posted a picture of the ticket to prove it. the MGM confirmed it.

read about him last week

he's one of the reasons why i'm going to root for the cardinals tonight

I saw that last week...he also put $250 on them to win the NLCS at 500/1 and already has won $125K, he's having a good October.

Enjoy game 7, should be fun.

If he's gonna let it ride instead of hedging, he's a much better man than I.

434750652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom