2011 Australian Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Djokovic; I was barracking for Roger to win but he was clearly a better player tonight.

But jeez, how many times can he bounce that ball before serving?? :madwife: I swear, he and Nadal with his ass-picking have the most annoying habits of all male players out there.

That was an awesome performance. Can't believe it went for only 3 sets.

I'm a bit late to the party, it seems.

Too bad Federer's out. His matches are the always enjoyable and I'd love him to win a few more slams.
Now I'll be supporting Aussie Kim from Belgium.

Don't you just hate when your favourite(s) always seem to lose when they play on Center Court? :banghead:

Bloody friggin' hell. It really pisses me off.

Murray is looking really good this year. Can't split him and Novak. Thank god the final is on Sunday night so I'll be able to watch it.

Might go put some money on Li Na tomorrow as well.

Great final. Li Na played extremely well in the first set but it was almost impossible to keep that level.

Match was great. Finally, a women's final that goes for 3 sets. I find that very refreshing.

Shame that ErrorNa appeared sometime in the second set. Clijsters' win was well deserved.

It's strange to see that almost in every grandslam final one of the two women plays badly. That was certainly not the case today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom