2011 Australian Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LeCunt back to do commentary again this year? I kinda liked him last time, he got really annoying and you could tell Jim Courier wanted out of the comm box.

I didn't watch any last night, was to busy PS3'ing it up. But I was listening on the AO iPhone app, tennis is just glorious on the radio!

Is LeCunt back to do commentary again this year? I kinda liked him last time, he got really annoying and you could tell Jim Courier wanted out of the comm box.

I didn't watch any last night, was to busy PS3'ing it up. But I was listening on the AO iPhone app, tennis is just glorious on the radio!

I think you may have to leave.

NOBODY insults LeConte and doesn't get a spray from me. :angry:

I can't believe they let Molik play on Rod Laver Arena. I mean, she won and she's Australian but come on.

NALBANDIAN WINS!

Wow, what a friggin' great match, especially for one in the first round. I have such a new found respect for Nalbandian, he's such a champ. The sliced passing shot was one of the best shots I've seen in a while, more amazing being that it happened towards the end of the match. :bow:

As for Hewitt, yes, he fought brilliantly and made it a classic but I still hate his guts and I'm extremely happy to see him bundled out in the first round.

Henri Leconte is such an awesome commentator. :love:

Anyone with an iPhone download the Aus Open app. It's terrific. Has a radio and all.

Go Hewy

Its pretty awesome! :up: I had the radio going while I was playing PS3 during Hewitt match last night. (Even though Tennis is near impossible to listen too on the radio.)

Fed was leading Simon 2-0 and now Simon has pushed it to five sets! Fed is 165-0 in matches where he has won the first two sets, but Simon is playing well!

7 is still showing the fourth set. :mad: I thought this shit is supposed to be live? :angry:

Dokic is pretty mediocre, not surprised she lost, even if her opponent wasn't really that much better.

But yes, Del Potro vs. Baghdatis tonight will be sublime. :hyper:

I don't disagree with you. However, I do enjoy both very much.

And where are you tennis fans at? I swear we had more of you around? :angry:

Time difference can be killer, Vlad.

As for me I do prefer to watch the mens. usually the womens is best to watch when it gets to the pointy end of the tournament. However I don't mind stopping to watch Sharapova...even if I have to wear ear plugs!

I loved how Kimmie Clijsters owned Todd Woodbridge after her match. :lol: Was gold.

And surprisingly yet unsurprisingly Jankovic is out, makes it a whole lot more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom