2011 AFL Off Season Thread - We are Geelong, the greatest team of all, for now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Cometti not with JB/Monobrow Garry in the years of channel 9 coverage?

I could've sworn he was there all those years ago. Perhaps I just automatically associate him with Garry and co.

Brayshaw was almost like a substitute commentator. I remembered he was on a couple of Sunday games very occasionally

Well yeah, but I'd still expect even the Collingwood Legless Under-11s to beat Melbourne in their sleep.

They should get me to play a game as part of the Comedy Festival.

There are no words. He's fucking awesome. That's pretty much all I can say.

Listening to Alan Palomo talk to the Doctor (forget that bit lol) while watching this: :heart:bonnie heaven:hug:

You're reactions are laughable, because if we wore black and white, the jokes would be flying in *insert sterotypical collingwood joke* and this would be totally blown out of more proportion than it currently is. ;)

Probably, but then when was the last time Melbourne had a success rather than a failure?

Exactly. Now you understand the willingness to show sympathy. :wink:

I feel sorry for the club. But I don't think on field success or lack their of makes much of a difference.

Jurrah, who faces charges of unlawfully cause serious harm and armed with an offensive weapon at night, appeared in Alice Springs Law Courts this morning was been bailed on a $3000 surety .

If he did at in the daytime, would it have been okay?

Martin Flanagan - "sport may be the only way young men like Jurrah can avoid the death and despair of remote aboriginal communities."

Really? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom