2011 AFL Off Season Thread - We are Geelong, the greatest team of all, for now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've changed it since I joined back in '03. Not that I haven't tried. Stupid thing won't let me upload whatever picture I want.

Richmond have a new logo, but there is way too much white:
New_Richmond_Logo.jpg

It's growing on me, despite the excess of white. Better than the new logos adopted by Adelaide, Fremantle, Geelong, Hawthorn and Brisbane, in my very fucking honest opinion.

And I love that it's a shield.

I'm going to wear a white necktie to games In 2012 because I wanna be just like the Tiger.

It's like a bib or a bandana or something

That's a pretty cool new logo. But then I think the new Brissie logo was a vast improvement too.

I want to know his explanation for why his actual headline shows got equally as terrible reviews.

I like how he says he'll tell others not to play the AFL. The more work he does to dissuade his other past-it overseas celebrities to not come down here, the better! Why the hell we don't use relevant local talent, I'll never understand.

Or we could just get Angry Anderson back for something funny that won't cost a huge wad of cash.

Haha, Eskimo Joe have written a team song for Freo for club members to vote on. Mess & Noise reckons it's the best thing they've done in years. :lol:

Wow. Given he stuck it out under Malthouse, should this be taken as commentary on Buckley?

Freo or the Eagles would be crazy not to pick him up in the draft if they can.

Zero chance that we would pick him up. Zero. Maybe Port because they're Port but definitely not us.

Why would Adelaide not pick him up if they could? They need players.

Ugh, fuck Darcy. Biased wanker. Practically cheers for any team playing us.

Really thinking of grabbing Foxtel, so I can at least catch some more NFL during offseason. I've only been around to see one game this season and it was the Saints/Colts massacre.

Hamish is the biggest flog (sorry to use a bigfooty term here) on TV...can be toleratable on the radio, but half the time all they fucking do is talk about horse racing and try and involve it with footy, it shits me everytime.

Before you think seriously about grabbing foxtel Bonnie, rumor has it Eddie is going to be the face of footy on foxtel :wink:

BT is grating. Channel 7 had some real quality from when they lost the rights ten or so years ago. No harm in reviving Ian Robertson's astute play by play commentary (forgive his Carlton bias), and Drew Morphett continues to be the best caller in the league, but only on 774 radio :( Sandy Roberts and Kevin Bartlett should also be used. The talent was already there when they lost the rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom