2011 AFL Off Season Thread - We are Geelong, the greatest team of all, for now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a team in the Alberton Football League called Devon Welshpool Won Wron Woodside, DWWWW for short. No joke. And apparently they've won their last four games, the game before that being a draw.

The "nasty" is merely related to what he was like on the footy field. Just Aker speaking his mind again. Was always gonna make headlines. Timing is perfect for it to be "newsworthy".

Totally worth the double post, I don't think I'll watch it as much. JB did an awesome job hosting it, Simon is just plain old boring.

Crawf would have made more sense in Channel 9's decision!

To be perfectly honest, I don't think Aker was entirely wrong - although his timing is utterly horrendous and oh look he's got a new TV gig coming up.

Pretty damn excited for the game tomorrow, not sure if I'll get a chance to watch it though.

Bonnie or Cobbler or somebody similarly witty or footy obsessed, make a new thread tonight/tomorrow for the new season with a good title! Don't make me Vlad me do it.

Also, goddamn, I'll miss the game tomorrow - but then again, I'm going to a gig with pretty much my ideal line-up. I've been wanting Sleepmakeswaves and Laura on the same bill for years, and I've finally got it, complete with an amazing international headliner (Boris) and a local band I've been meaning to see for ages (These Hands Could Separate The Sky). Aww yeah. So, worthy cause.

Anyway, season doesn't REALLY begin until Thursday anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom