2010 World Cup Part 4 . . . The Final Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animated-Flag-Spain.gif

:up:

Well that was exciting :up:

I think I need to lie down now :lol:

EDIT - wow, watching the presentation and I feel just a tiny bit sad for the Dutch but they did seem a little overwhelmed and antsy out there today :shrug: . . . I hope they get another crack at in in 4 years time :)

congrats to Spain

Holland, should not feel too bad. Second place is not bad, and they did not get disgraced in a 4-0 blow out, or anything.
(not that Spain could ever score over two goals in one game)

Well, the parties over for another four years *lesigh* . . . it's been a blast :)

Been some awesome football played over the course of the cup and I have loved every minute of it . . . well save those awful 90 minutes that Australia *played* against Germany :wink: . . . hope to catch all you lovely lot around the boards soon :hug: :wave:

I do not mind losing a FAIR match, but 12 vs 11 is NOT fair in my books. :| Shittiest WC ref I've seen sofar. And thanks for flagging for offside dipshit.
I'm going out of here before I start flaming. Have fun calling me a loser.

I do not mind losing a FAIR match, but 12 vs 11 is NOT fair in my books. :| Shittiest WC ref I've seen sofar. And thanks for flagging for offside dipshit.
I'm going out of here before I start flaming. Have fun calling me a loser.

Iniesta was at most a hair offside on the initial Torres cross; refs are supposed to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker. He was completely onside on the Fabregas pass.

And come on, de Jong jump-kicked a guy and received only a yellow.

Also, props to Diego Forlan for winning the Golden Ball. Dude carried his team, and did it on one leg for the last couple matches.

I have to say, Forlan was my favorite cat to watch as the World Cup progressed.

I posted this on the FB but I won a Vegas bet on Spain to win it all, so that was nice. :)

Anyway, sad that it's over, and now I will begin the process of settling on an EPL team to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom