2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm upset about the Bulls game, but happy the Mavs just stole a game in LA.

The Hawks won't shoot like they did tonight again - they were making everything.

But damn, we need to play better. We didn't look good in the Indiana series except for the last game, and we didn't look good tonight. I'm anxious.

lazarus said:
I hope Impy didn't shit his pants during that first Dirk free throw. Looooong roll.

I bust out the Depends for the playoffs, so I was good to go.

Lol Rondo was the king of flops tonight. At least three blatant ones, all hilarious to watch. One of them Bosh v. Bulls-esque.

As you were...

101112_071.jpg

for you all to enjoy...

226349_10150181755829033_688009032_6858015_4513475_n.jpg

Rondo is not the Celtics' problem, though him having back issues doesn't help, he had 20 points and 12 asisits, even shot 6-8 from the free throw line, thats 4 times his career FT percentage.

The bench is a big issue. Miami looks (is) younger and fresher, and the defense hasn't rotated properly too many times.

They have a few days to get the nagging injuries better and figure out their defensive scheme or they are cooked.

And one question, with the series shifting, the teams are heading north to Boston, why is LeBron's mom currently Heading West?

Good question. I think the Celtics should be more concerned with Rondo unplugging his head from his ass so he knows what's going on.

Could stop a few easy points from going in, ya know.

Rondo is not the Celtics' problem, though him having back issues doesn't help, he had 20 points and 12 asisits, even shot 6-8 from the free throw line, thats 4 times his career FT percentage.

The bench is a big issue. Miami looks (is) younger and fresher, and the defense hasn't rotated properly too many times.

They have a few days to get the nagging injuries better and figure out their defensive scheme or they are cooked.

And one question, with the series shifting, the teams are heading north to Boston, why is LeBron's mom currently Heading West?

i only saw pieces of the first half... was at the mets game. rondo apparently did much better after the point that i saw.

i would think that not having perk and/or shaq back there hurts a lot. for a team that's as penetration happy, and as physical, as the heat, having those physical bigs back there to anchor the defense is vital. jermaine o'neal has been fine, but he doesn't bring the same intimidation factor that perkins or shaq do. boston is 0-3 against miami since the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom