2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit disappointed with Fields down the strech and in the playoffs. Maybe it's just a rookie thing, if not the Knicks would also have a need at shooting guard...

Ray Allen murdered the Knicks in this series.

Glad Philly not only avoided the sweep, but that Quitness missed a potential game tying shot at the end. I really hope they take Game 5 and make it interesting.

I originally typed "we" instead of "Philly" but didn't want to get scolded by Hewson. :(

Gotta love NBA refs calling a defensive 3 second violation with 22 left on the shot clock.

Tahj Mowry over there killed the Heat at the end of the game.

Shame, it was so exciting with all of those blocks and such too.

That is... quite unfortunate. It was a very, very good game.

And with that ending, if you're a Sixers fan, must've been so much fun.

2 three's in the final 2 minutes to come back with 10 points straight for the win.

Who would have thought that Anthony Carter and Roger Mason would be playing in the fourth quarter of an elimination game.

medium_215605_10150160361661127_510886126_6608079_3732457_n_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The bad news here is, haven't the Lakers played worse against the Grizzlies this year than against the Spurs? Or am I crazy?

The NBA doesn't reseed, so the Lakers won't have to worry about the Grizz until the conference finals, Grizz most likely will be heading to OKC next whereas the Hornets or Lakers will play Mavs/Blazers winner.

In other news, we may go the entire season without a U2@NYC sighting.

The bandwagon is broken and empty...
empty_bandwagon.jpg

i think the lakers should worry about the hornets before they worry about their 2nd round opponents. when it's all said and done i expect the lakers to win as well... but yea, tonight is huge for them.

i also wouldn't count san antonio out yet... not easy to close out a team with the championship experience that they have, especially when you're filled with guys who've never been there before like the grizz... but it certainly doesn't look like we'll be seeing U2@NYC anytime soon.

my question of course is when will the dwight howard/andrew bynum trade rumors start swirling around big time?

i think the lakers should worry about the hornets before they worry about their 2nd round opponents. when it's all said and done i expect the lakers to win as well... but yea, tonight is huge for them.

I'm projecting way out here, but if L.A. is having real trouble containing one star like Paul, how will they defend two guys like Lebron and Wade? Or even before that, Durant and Westbrook?

Well even more importantly, David West isn't even playing. If the Lakers lose this series it's a gigantic embarrassment, and sadly the blame is likely to fall on Gasol.

Of course, they were in this position against multiple inferior opponents last year, so one can't freak out too much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom