2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pro sport leagues refuse to start or end a series that will get big ratings on Saturday night because bars ruin their antiquated bullshit ratings. It's infuriating.

Actually the Bruins/Canadiens is already scheduled at the Garden for Saturday at 7:00PM, I think that has as much to do with things as anything else.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Andrew Bynum? Hurt? Ya don't say...

Whew, I'm glad I was sitting down when I read this. Shocking stuff. Next you're going to tell me Josh Hamilton was injured.

I still don't have Internet on my cell phone. I feel way behind the times. Every post I make is from my laptop. Am I the only one?

No. No phone internet for me either. (Of course I'm a dinosaur and you're a young tech savvy pup so I have more of an excuse.)

I've tried posting from the Android app, but I seem to make mistakes everytime I try. Laptop it is for me (or desktop, actually).

Put me in the camp that routinely uses the phone rather than the laptop to post here. It's nice to not have to look at that awful blue color.

110gc55.png

You guys may have been all wrong - it seems that Knicks and Celtics will be on TNT at 7pm on Sunday. Not too bad, me thinks.

Looks like the zen master should have followed the leads of Doc Rivers and Greg Popovich and rested his starters...oh well.

And now Pops should have followed his own lead...sits out his big 3 on Tuesday, then inexplicably plays them Wed. and Manflop gets a boo boo on his ebbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom