2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I completely agree that the Magic are an elite team that don't always get enough credit. And perhaps even Atlanta as well. I just find it funny that the Heat's wins dont count against the Magic (according to that post), but their losses do.
I think the calculation you cited in that quote was short a couple wins and losses, not just the Magic stuff. I think Headache's 3-12 number makes more sense.

No, I completely agree that the Magic are an elite team that don't always get enough credit. And perhaps even Atlanta as well. I just find it funny that the Heat's wins dont count against the Magic (according to that post), but their losses do.

Atlanta is 3 all star players away from being an elite team.

entertaining last 5 minutes of the cavs/knicks game. bummer they didn't win headache.

Coming off of the Heat win, I didn't think they'd be able to beat the Bulls anyway. Oh well. Dwight picking up his 16th tech and one-game suspension isn't fun... especially when the next game's against the Wallace/Aldridge/Camby frontline in Portland. Good times ahead.

Also, the Heat suck.

Wow...Miami is in trouble... What happens in the playoffs when things start to go bad?

They still have plenty of time to gel, you do know that Dwayne Wade missed pretty much all of training camp with an injury, so they need a little time to catch up to the teams who had healthy training camps...don't worry, they'll be fine.

They still have plenty of time to gel, you do know that Dwayne Wade missed pretty much all of training camp with an injury, so they need a little time to catch up to the teams who had healthy training camps...don't worry, they'll be fine.

Yeah, and I think that Jo-el Anthony guy has a real upside.

Mike Bibby will turn things around...I promise.

The best thing that Miami can do for the future is swap Bosh for a quality big man and serviceable point guard. The guy doesn't play defense, and he doesn't do anything on offense that LeBron and Wade cannot already do. Come playoff time, he'll just be occupying some very expensive space.

The best thing that Miami can do for the future is swap Bosh for a quality big man and serviceable point guard. The guy doesn't play defense, and he doesn't do anything on offense that LeBron and Wade cannot already do. Come playoff time, he'll just be occupying some very expensive space.

What team would be foolish enough to trade for him and that Emporer's New Clothes contract of his?

The best thing miami could do would be to trade diane wade for chris paul straight up.

Wade is the guy to deal, not bosh. He's lebron lite, he's injury prone, and he's the only thing keeping pat riley from returning to the sidelines. By the end of his contract he'll be spending most of the season in a suit.

bulls / heat

kinda like kim jong il vs mommar

i'll go with kj
kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg

i can't wait to see the el jazz / los raptors matchup this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom