2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent then.

Well at the very least I hope he can generate some more outside scoring. Something the bench has obviously struggled with on occasion for the Heat this season.

Huh, interesting tidbit. I'm sure some of you might know this but I never knew Eddie House was Mike Bibby's brother-in-law.

If you are Lute Olsen back in 1997 then, yes, you should be excited.

Bibby's career peak was in 2002 in the conference finals against the Lakers. If the rules didn't require him to play with four teammates, the Kings would have won Game 7 and probably the Finals as well. (Or if Game 6 hadn't been rigged. Just in case Lazarus is reading.)

Last edited:
Bibby's also a great signing if you long for the days when Weekly World News featured a new Bat Boy story each week.

troy murphy would be a decent pick up for any of the teams looking... miami, new york or boston. he can't guard anybody and hits corner threes, so he seems a natural fit for the knicks... especially considering that he lives in new york in the off season with his bosom buddy mike dunleavly jr.

they play men's league together here in the summer. it's cute.

I'm confused. Did the Knicks waive Brewer, Azubuike, or both?

Edit: apparently it's both.

mike bibby has been averaging 9 and 3.5 over the past 3 seasons... at this point he's a name only. his best years are long behind him.

Well I never expected Mike Bibby from like 10 years ago. Don't forget, 10 points per game is about 4 more than Mario Chalmers or Carlos Arroyo can vouch for, and 3.5 assists is a full assist more than they're credited with.

That being said, I don't expect Bibby to outplay them. But it could happen.

bibby's stats are actually very comparable to carlos arroyo's over the past 2 seasons, as are chalmers' pre-oversized 2 1/2 stats. his stats have gone down this year, largely because lebitch and diane dominate the ball so.

a new point guard is only a viable option for the shmeat if lebitch and diane are actually willing to give up control of the ball. if this is the case, they already have two capable points. i'd be more concerned with getting a big who's actually physically capable of putting more than 3 points on the board.

The best thing that Billups has done this quarter is put his foot underneath Nelson's on a jumpshot.

I've never seen someone so good at drawing contact on jumpers without obviously flopping... miller and pierce are/were both great at drawing fouls on jumpers, but they flop like a fish.

Good game... nice to have an intense, physical game against a title contender and actually be in it. Jameer went nuts.

I've never seen someone so good at drawing contact on jumpers without obviously flopping... miller and pierce are/were both great at drawing fouls on jumpers, but they flop like a fish.

Good game... nice to have an intense, physical game against a title contender and actually be in it. Jameer went nuts.

That's a fair point.

Two more games this month, both at the Garden. I'm excited.

I love me some Jameer but I hate Dwight Howard and his elbows.

tumblr_lhdcfeV3hZ1qauieso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom