2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference will simply be Al Horford and Josh Smith compared to Joel Anthony and Bosh. Josh Smith is dumb, but he can jump and block shots. And Horford has looooooooooooong arms.

Boozer is a little undersized, as in height, not bulk. There is no way Miami's bigs can completely contain Chicago's bigs.

I think the key will be Brewer, Bogans, and Deng guarding Wade and James. Noah will take care of Bosh.

I'm nervous...

11gukav.gif

baby.gif

I didn't realize Scals was with the Bulls. This final score makes much more sense now.

Fuck, that was bizarre. The little graphic that ESPN was using to show the order was just terrible, and some midget Pee Wee Herman kid was representing Cleveland. Weird.

I remember when I was little I always thought the lottery show was so cool. The dude would open the envelopes and pull out the big ass card with the team logo on it. I mean, they still do that, but it's lost a bit of its luster over the years.

Fuck, that was bizarre. The little graphic that ESPN was using to show the order was just terrible, and some midget Pee Wee Herman kid was representing Cleveland. Weird.

I remember when I was little I always thought the lottery show was so cool. The dude would open the envelopes and pull out the big ass card with the team logo on it. I mean, they still do that, but it's lost a bit of its luster over the years.

A bunch of coworkers and I were e-mailing about how shitty the show/set is now.

Cleveland getting the top pick (and the 4th) after losing Lebron will at least silence any conspiracy theorists who claim the NBA lottery is rigged...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom