2010-2011 NBA Thread Take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be pretty odd to see a Mavericks-Heat finals considering that's where they both left off in the Finals in 2006.

It'd certainly be unexpected, in my opinion.

I don't necessarily disagree with that.

As much as I don't like how the Heat were put together, they would still, for me, be a compelling June story.

If forced to bet on who will advance to the Finals I'm not even sure who I'd choose right now.

Which I like.

The Mavericks? Come on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, had to call that back.

Seriously though, I'm impressed by the Mavs. This is a team that has been known for a decade for their collapses, choke jobs, and mental lapses, and it's nice to see them step on the opponents' neck for once, and an opponent that happens to have one of the great mental games of all time(any team with Phil and Kobe has one of the great mental games of all time) at that.

The Lakers have had a great run, but I don't think they're coming back from this. No one's ever come back from 0-3. I don't think this Lakers team is going to be the first.

Also, DERRICK ROSE. MVP. BULLS TAKE HOME COURT BACK. YEAH.

I would have posted earlier, but I was too busy rolling on the floor gut laughing. There are just so many unlikable guys associated with the Lakers: Kobe, Phil, Artest, Fisher, Bynum. I love their demise.

Now if only the Heat could also lose, I would be forever grateful.

Snoop: "Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft ass sucka! O 3 n we still gone win it if gasol biitch ass snap out of it!!"

Now if only the Heat could also lose, I would be forever grateful.

QFT

i'd love to see the mavs win a title, if only because it would elevate Dirk to all time status and eliminate his rep as a massive post-season choke artist, which would be nice.

i love dirk... but it's hard to argue his place with the other great players of this generation because of his many post-season failures. give him a ring, and a great post-season run to go along with it? we then get to talk about dirk as one of the greatest forwards to ever play... which in reality he is already.

How is Dirk a choke artist in the playoffs? He's averaged almost 27 points in the past 3 seasons. It's hardly his fault alone.

LeBun James said:
In the past, I knew if I don't bring my A-plus game, there's a good chance we wouldn't win the game," [LeBron] said. "Not taking anything away from my former teammates, but every day I had to be very good. Now, having guys on the court who can take over the game, when you're not having a great game, it takes a load off of you

Can you imagine Jordan saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom