You Can't Always PLAY NOW What You Want

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Marty!!!! :hyper::) How are have you been?

:yippie:

Doing excellent. Weekend again, so that always helps. :) Work was pretty good too. And yesterday night I went to a concert/performance to see an old friend play (on the drums). Had a very nice chat with him before and after the gig. So yeah, it's all :up:

me: Doe Maar - Nix Voor Jou
(from Skunk)

That's good. :up::up::up: Yes, the weekend is here but I have to work on Saturdays. :sigh: But I have next Saturday off due to a family reunion. How nice that you got to see your friend play & chat with him. What kind of music does he play?

Jewel-What Simple Is True

(from Spirit)

How nice that you got to see your friend play & chat with him. What kind of music does he play?

He was the replacement drummer for a small combo playing rockabilly, country, old R&B kind of stuff. Party! :dance:

Doe Maar - Wees Niet Bang Voor Mijn Lul
(from De Singles)

:shifty:

Sounds cool, that he plays a variety of different kinds of music. What's the name of his band?

He graduated from music school some years ago in jazz drumming, or something like that. I think he also plays in a variety of other bands. The artist he was playing with yesterday was called Arthur Eberling. First time I heard his music.

Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning (Chosen One Mix)
(from the Q magazine sampler Essential Dance)

U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing (The Perfecto Mix)
(from the Q magazine sampler Essential Dance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom