Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
1acfde93.jpg

April 16.

Let's go.

I'm with cobbler. Don't think it's that bad.

It reminds me of old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shit, and that's a good thing.

Well, the cover is certainly generating attention. I suppose that's the point of promotional materials?

It's a hell of a lot better than The Next Day's (which I'm still hoping is a joke).

I listened to It's Blitz today. What a great record.

Zero, Heads Will Roll and Hysteric are my fav tracks but it's all good. It sounds absolutely glorious too.

Perhaps I should get that album of theirs called Fever to Tell.

I kinda like that album cover. Totally looks like a dreadful cult horror film I'd never watch, kind of like how this is an album I'll probably never listen to.

I got to see them again, last Friday at a super tiny club in Pomona.

THEY WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY GREAT LIVE!!! They were even better than when I saw them in '06.

New, super-slow song called 'Subway' (I think) was really cool. Very haunting.

I don't care what Assfork says, I'm really looking forward to the new album.

I don't care what Assfork says, I'm really looking forward to the new album.

Not sure what you mean, they haven't said anything negative, and have been the ones pushing most of the news about it (album cover, etc).

Go here and scroll down to the embedded video if you want to see that disgusting mosquito from the cover turned into a piece of headgear.

That is the greatest album cover art I have ever seen.

...I really don't care what the first single is, because I now know that I am buying the CD no matter what.

I found out about this album cover while on my way to the 9/11 Memorial. It made that whole excursion doubly depressing.

Back
Top Bottom