Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason I never caught the official video for Zero. I walked into the gym this last weekend and was surprised to hear Zero playing. When I finally looked up at the monitor, I was even more surprised to see the Zero video playing. I'll have to watch both. Glad they chose Heads Will Roll as the second single.

A couple pictures of KO from their recent Glastonbury set.

633818151727725687.jpg

633818151704598763.jpg

Holy shit.

Awesome. I love her. Good thing that's not in the Hottest Chick thread because you'd get bombarded with face palm and vomiting smilies for her not looking like Megan Fox

Moar tour dates, pleez.

Was going to say just that. Looking forward to it. We'll see if I can prove Laz's last post correct.

Awesome. I love her. Good thing that's not in the Hottest Chick thread because you'd get bombarded with face palm and vomiting smilies for her not looking like Megan Fox

Nah, I think it's more because she's... well, not hot.

You better fire up the DeLorean if you want to pick a fight with June Impy.

Hopefully "Hysteric" or "Soft Shock." I'd be pleased.

Oh yeah, I get to see YYY for the first time in three weeks. Hooray.

I bet you wish they opened rather than Cock Patrol, huh?

I've heard nothing but good things about YYY live. Can't. Wait.

I bet you wish they opened rather than Cock Patrol, huh?

I've heard nothing but good things about YYY live. Can't. Wait.

Yes. Ho Patrol was considerably better than I originally assumed they'd be though.

I'm sure they'll be great, Imperor. Plus, if you get close to the stage, you'll likely have many O crotch shots.

These new nicknames are pretty rad, just like It's Blitz!, which I just listened to the first time last week.

I'm sure they'll be great, Imperor. Plus, if you get close to the stage, you'll likely have many O crotch shots.

A stage-weave for a headliner isn't really difficult. That's how I got third row in front of Win during Arcade Fire in 2007 despite coming from the other side of the park and arriving four minutes before they went on. And considering it's YYY against Kings of Leon, they'll certainly be the less attended of the two. So I should get pretty damn close. O crotch shots? I'll be having a blitz of my own.

These new nicknames are pretty rad, just like It's Blitz!, which I just listened to the first time last week.

You only just now listened to it? Still a top fiver for me, probably.

A stage-weave for a headliner isn't really difficult. That's how I got third row in front of Win during Arcade Fire in 2007 despite coming from the other side of the park and arriving four minutes before they went on. And considering it's YYY against Kings of Leon, they'll certainly be the less attended of the two. So I should get pretty damn close. O crotch shots? I'll be having a blitz of my own.

You only just now listened to it? Still a top fiver for me, probably.

I've had it sitting on my iPod since it came out, but hadn't gotten around to it for me. It's in the 7 spot for me as of right now.

It's been my #1 pretty much all year, don't know that it'll stay there, but doesn't mean I love it any less. And sincere thanks for these heads ups on when people are going to be on tv guys :hi5:.

Well, hello, bass player.

Something tells me KO is a little, I don't know, restrained in their television performances. Still, love that smile she always lets out a few times. It's great when you know they're enjoying it.

Wow, that sounded filthy. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom