Wolf alice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeman

Refugee
Wow!
This is a good one!

My buddy referenced Paramore and The Joy Formidable and the '90's and that's not far off.

Fun stuff. Will post some links when I get off my arse.

He's being sarcastic. A lot of people are talking about the band in the random music thread.

Welcome to the hype train.

291286-indonesian-trains.jpg

Listened to a few songs on my way home from work. I'm not seeing what the big deal is.

tumblr_livbf7b5wV1qdbxa7o1_400.gif

Good to have a thread of its own though! Suspect Axver will drop in at any moment

Hooooly fuuuck what a gig! What a night! I've no idea how I managed to get front rail at both Purity Ring and Wolf Alice. I probably looked absurd running up Bourke St after the Purity Ring gig to get a train across to Richmond for Wolf Alice (somehow made it for some of the support act's set too). So so worth it. Electrifying show.

PS I feel bad now for not checking that you wanted to go.

Really like what I've heard from these guys so far. Bros my be my favorite song of the year thus far.

I still haven't purchased my own departure ticket yet. Hopefully they will still be available after my sister's wedding.

I sometimes can't tell Wolf Alice is really original or ripping off bands from 80s and 90s so hard that they kinda seem original......

Wow!
This is a good one!

My buddy referenced Paramore and The Joy Formidable and the '90's and that's not far off.

Fun stuff. Will post some links when I get off my arse.

Not even fucking close to as good the 'More. Let's get serious.

This is a great thread. I'm glad I went to look for it.

Also I love the new album.

Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom