Who the fuck is Chet Faker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His name alone makes me want to detest him.

Then the voice and delivery makes me think we have another dull-as-fuck songwriter on our hands.

Hahaha your Aussie music threads crack me up Kieran.

Honestly I've not heard much of him. I feel like he's overrated but I am keen to check out that EP he did with Flume, even though that did is also hella overrated.

He drummed for Bonobo when they toured here in Dec/Jan and also sang on First Fires, so that's pretty fucking cool. Talented dude.

Incidentally I'm now forced to load this forum via a proxy-server website.

Like, it's down all the time? Or blocked in my country (even though it doesn't say it's blocked)? What. The. Fuck.

This Heart Attack was bloody everywhere when I was 12/13. Everywhere.

This Heart Attack is perfect for the demographic; it's upbeat, poppy and you can't dance to it, like you'd want to. Also the singer is pretending to be British.

I forgot Faker existed, and I suspect they did too.

I heard that Philadelphia Grand Jury made 'classic pop' for the six or so months that they operated.

And what is it with bands these days? The other week Snackadaktdl (sp?) were being lionised, what were they, a bunch of high school kids, they released a couple of singles, and they're calling it a day to pursue other projects? O Rly?

(insert footage of caped, masked Richard Kingsmill muttering 'curses, foiled again', and not ironically either)

Back
Top Bottom