Whitney Houston Dead: Singer Dies At 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very, very sad news. I grew up with her music in the 80s. A great artist and musician.

Seriously, what a waste. I'm still deciding if the news is a legitimate surprise or just so unbelievably shitty that I can't accept it.

Hard to make any judgments without knowing the precise cause of death, but she ravaged her body for years.

At least we won't have to hear Boner snippeting I Will Always Love You at the end of With Or Without You.

Still, just think. When you die, which hopefully will be soon, your main achievement will be 25,923 posts in seven years on an internet forum. All of them absolutely scintillating, no doubt. Awesome. Hope you're proud.

Tosser.

At least Laz is the king of assholes. When he passes, assholes the world over will mourn in unison, and Axl Rose will snippet his posts during November Rain.

Still, just think. When you die, which hopefully will be soon, your main achievement will be 25,923 posts in seven years on an internet forum. All of them absolutely scintillating, no doubt. Awesome. Hope you're proud.

Tosser.

Laz can act like an ass sometimes, but it's kinda sad that you took his post so seriously. And it's more than kinda cunty that you said you hope he dies soon. Give your fucking head a shake

Laz can act like an ass sometimes, but it's kinda sad that you took his post so seriously. And it's more than kinda cunty that you said you hope he dies soon. Give your fucking head a shake

Well, that's the prob with your generation, isn't it. Everything is so ironic and trendy and witty and all, until someone says something real, and then it's all let's all cry and go back to the au pair. To which my response is, grow a pair.

Yeah, I really hope Laz dies. I really meant that. I wasn't just being post-post-post ironic. He deserves to!! Where does he live? Let's track him down and make a pike of his head!!!

Of course, that's what I meant. Course it is.

The biggest pricks a can think of are the people who laughed when her death was announced at an event I was attending, the guy who said at least we still have bobby and the guy sitting by me now at dinner who said good when someone told him.

Why am I surrounded by such assholes tonight?

financeguy said:
Well, that's the prob with your generation, isn't it. Everything is so ironic and trendy and witty and all, until someone says something real, and then it's all let's all cry and go back to the au pair. To which my response is, grow a pair.

Yeah, I really hope Laz dies. I really meant that. I wasn't just being post-post-post ironic. He deserves to!! Where does he live? Let's track him down and make a pike of his head!!!

Of course, that's what I meant. Course it is.

You're an idiot. I'll also point out how hilarious it is for a guy with 10000 posts on an Internet forum to make fun of a guy with 25000 posts on an Internet forum.

You're so real and hard and untrendy!

Back
Top Bottom