Whitney Houston Dead: Singer Dies At 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thread needs more Breaking Bad gifs.

2euhmp3.gif

Talk about your sad deaths. :sad:

I've lost track of what we are arguing about here.

If alcohol and Xanax were found in her room, she could have taken a lethal dose. It's conceivable that she took more Xanax than was prescribed, and alcohol could potentiate the lethal effects of the Xanax. Is that what happened? I have no idea.

There would be no reason to overdose on Midol or Ibuprofen unless you were trying to kill yourself, and there are much better ways of doing that. Xanax, for example. I can't recall ever hearing of anyone overdose on amoxicillin.

Is the media overstepping their bounds mentioning the Xanax and alcohol? Perhaps. I think the other medications are basically irrelevant unless this was a suicide, so even bringing them up is pretty sensationalistic.

Xanax and Wine?? Is Boner ok?? :sad:

More importantly, is he a SUSPECT? :shifty:

TMZ is responsible for all the shitty reporting on 'legit' news shows these days. TMZ brags when it scoops the cable news on celebrity deaths and what not, but they've got no accountability and report false information all the time; they're just throwing shit at the wall. Now the cable news channels are paranoid of getting scooped, so they report on horseshit all the time too. fuck TMZ. Smoothy drinkin mutha fuckas

Ugh. Yes. I'd find it offensive no matter what.

Did people forget she has a daughter? The family's in mourning, so even if someone doesn't care about her death in and of itself, how about some respect for the family's sake during this difficult time? I'd be pretty pissed if people felt the need to start making fun of and disrespecting a family member I'd lost.

I'm all for free speech and everything, but seriously, some people really need to grow up and learn about things like manners and decorum.

Bobby Brown couldn't have done it. He's nothing like Xanax. He has none of the mood-elevating properties of Xanax.

oh that's right. you're the one that thinks he killed her. nevermind then.

I don't think he killed her (in that he didn't hold her head under water)......but he was very bad for her and, in my opinion, their marriage was the start of her downfall.

I see you don't agree with me...that's your right.

In any case, may she rest in peace.

she was doing drugs well before she met him (probably not on the scale that they were). There is no one to blame for this but Whitney herself. No one can make her change or get better unless she really wants to and or hits rock bottom (everyone has a different rock bottom) and for her she didn't quite get there to really stop.

I don't think he killed her (in that he didn't hold her head under water)......but he was very bad for her and, in my opinion, their marriage was the start of her downfall.

I see you don't agree with me...that's your right.

In any case, may she rest in peace.

i just have a really hard time with your argument, which is basically suggesting that we shouldn't own our actions. look, i don't know what all went down in their marriage. i'm sure Bobby Brown made some mistakes, but to say he's TOTALLY responsible for her death is just such a rediculous statement, especially when it was well known that she was into hard drugs well before they got married. if Bobby had died instead of Whitney, would you have held Whitney TOTALLY responsible for his death?

Back
Top Bottom