Whitney Houston Dead: Singer Dies At 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
Why am I surrounded by such assholes tonight?

Hey, what did I do?

But yeah, fratboy tools right there. I don't like Whitney's music all that much and I think she's an awful example for young singers, but human life is human life and she was especially gifted.

What's really awful is that I came down here to calm down because that guy who made the bobby Brown comment pissed me off so much, and this Asshole over here was saying more than just "Good" about her dying...

Well, that's the prob with your generation, isn't it. Everything is so ironic and trendy and witty and all, until someone says something real, and then it's all let's all cry and go back to the au pair. To which my response is, grow a pair.

Yeah, I really hope Laz dies. I really meant that. I wasn't just being post-post-post ironic. He deserves to!! Where does he live? Let's track him down and make a pike of his head!!!

Of course, that's what I meant. Course it is.

you know what the problem is of getting older? tonight, I had a dilemna. i couldn't decide whether to have a gin & tonic or a coffee. i chose the coffee.

Hey, what did I do?

But yeah, fratboy tools right there. I don't like Whitney's music all that much and I think she's an awful example for young singers, but human life is human life and she was especially gifted.

You might on a good day, get to make auditions for a fourth grade Linkin Park cover band, and now you're laying down the law about Whitney? Seriously, what in the fuck are you talking about? You didn't like Whitney's music all that much and her music was, you discern, an "awful" example for young singers, ya think? Wow, the world turns on it axis. Drivel, pal.

Whitney was a soul legend. End of story. If you can't appreciate that, then spew your spew in another thread.

I'm thinking he means her life is a bad example, he said right at the end that she was a great talent.

Have you been drinking again finance guy? Try reading his post again and comprehend what he wrote this time

Personally, I want my 4th grade Linkin Park cover band to be remembered for its Linkin Park renditions, not an embarrassing high school flameout.

Whitney's career path was shit. Her pipes were great. Yes?

you know what the problem is of getting older? tonight, I had a dilemna. i couldn't decide whether to have a gin & tonic or a coffee. i chose the coffee.

Bad move, pal. To listen to Lemonlemonmelonlemon's spew without spewing, you need to inject yourself with pure grade vodka. Right into your veins.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything bad about Whitney Houston. In fact, my post started with "At least...", implying that this could be the only thing positive to take from this news. And it was directed more as a joke about Boner than anything else.

I didn't have anything against her or her music, and wasn't laughing and clapping like I was when Michael Jackson died. I prefer to be called an asshole for that.

Back
Top Bottom