Whitney Houston Dead: Singer Dies At 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to say he's TOTALLY responsible for her death is just such a rediculous statement

Exactly. And, he`s at least FIFTY PERCENT responsible for the birth of their daughter, you know, the daughter who`s lost her mother and likely could use her dad`s support at this time. Whether or not Whitney`s family is in love with Bobby is another matter altogether, but saner heads would likely put aside their differences to allow a father to comfort his daughter over the death of her mother.

i just have a really hard time with your argument, which is basically suggesting that we shouldn't own our actions. look, i don't know what all went down in their marriage. i'm sure Bobby Brown made some mistakes, but to say he's TOTALLY responsible for her death is just such a rediculous statement, especially when it was well known that she was into hard drugs well before they got married. if Bobby had died instead of Whitney, would you have held Whitney TOTALLY responsible for his death?

^well said.:up:

I had seen an article the other day that said Bobby Brown was asked NOT to attend and then I saw that one the next day. Now I'm hearing that he likely won't be there because New Edition might have a show today? The fuck?

I had seen an article the other day that said Bobby Brown was asked NOT to attend and then I saw that one the next day. Now I'm hearing that he likely won't be there because New Edition might have a show today? The fuck?

i haven't heard that he wasn't. What I heard is the family officially invited him at the last minute. As of yesterday he was going to be there. Not sure if that has changed today.

I guess some might call spending 3 hrs watching that service a waste..but I feel privileged and thankful that her family allowed the world to share in the celebration of her life.

RIP Whitney

Fighting at a funeral. Classy :up:.

I missed the service today-I know they left it open to the public, but I still feel weird watching that sort of thing. But I am glad that everyone got a chance to gather together and grieve properly.

Really nice tribute from Chris Cornell there. Gotta applaud him for that. Very moving. The popularity of that song is made all the clearer by the fact that all Chris has to do is get a couple lines in and everyone immediately cheers and starts to clap :).

yep saw that.. :shrug: He should of not went with such a big entourage I guess. but to fight at this time? both sides should not of done that at least for the sake of Bobbi Kristina.. Selfish.
Like with declaring Whitney's cause of death, probably shouldn't make judgements about what happened at the funeral today. I've heard about 10 different stories already.

I didn't think anyone who actually watched the entire service would even give a second thought to the quick blip that was Bobby Brown's issue. It was kindof a non-event in the overall scheme of things to be honest.

I'm not much one for church, but that was an incredibly inspiring and uplifting service and made me think about a few things in a new light.

I'll say right now, having only seen a handful of clips, it was an inspiring service. Also, Stevie Wonder's song choice was excellent. Always great to hear Love's In Need of Love Today.

Back
Top Bottom