whatever happened to desert island or space moon or whatever? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #76
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,886
Local Time: 10:50 AM
I don't think DI7 has even started.
__________________

__________________
PhilsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
wtf i haven't even started
This is fine, seeing as the sign-up thread hasn't appeared yet.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
This is fine, seeing as the sign-up thread hasn't appeared yet.
i figured, i'm just impressed by how far along she is.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #79
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
i figured, i'm just impressed by how far along she is.
The last time we did a DI, I'd finished my list about 3 months before it began, so it's not unheard of.
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #80
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
i figured, i'm just impressed by how far along she is.
It has been a year since the last DI. I've had time.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #81
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
It has been a year since the last DI. I've had time.
Has it been a full year? My my, we are letting time get away from us.
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #82
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Has it been a full year? My my, we are letting time get away from us.
Not counting Mini-DI. Which I'm not.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:51 AM   #83
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 09:50 AM
yeah, i too have a list ready to go. i've had it ready for at least a year and a half. i forget how long. one of us should revolt and make the thread.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #84
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
yeah, i too have a list ready to go. i've had it ready for at least a year and a half. i forget how long. one of us should revolt and make the thread.
Maybe if Phanan hasn't created it by Monday?
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #85
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 07:50 AM
I've been tweaking the same list since July 2008. At one point, it only had like 25 of the original 37 tracks, but I've since added a few from the original version.

As of right now, I think 29 of the 36 artists I've never used before.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #86
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Maybe if Phanan hasn't created it by Monday?
yeees, this sounds like a plan :rubshandstogether:
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:31 AM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Maybe if Phanan hasn't created it by Monday?
Monday? you really wanna wait that long, when LemonMelon and Khanada have had lists for a year and a half? When bono_212's list is already zipped and ready to go? This inaction has gone on long enough. It's time to take initiative. If phanan hasn't made the thread by tomorrow, I'll do it. You hear me phanan? Unless anyone has a really good reason as to why we should wait, I say we get this thing started. We gotta take the power back. UNGH!
__________________
AtomicBono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 AM   #88
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBono View Post
Monday? you really wanna wait that long, when LemonMelon and Khanada have had lists for a year and a half? When bono_212's list is already zipped and ready to go? This inaction has gone on long enough. It's time to take initiative. If phanan hasn't made the thread by tomorrow, I'll do it. You hear me phanan? Unless anyone has a really good reason as to why we should wait, I say we get this thing started. We gotta take the power back. UNGH!
Tomorrow? If by tomorrow you mean Thursday, I'm sure it'll be full by the time I get to a computer as I've got a final and then directly off to work 8 hours. Ah well.
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 AM   #89
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Tomorrow? If by tomorrow you mean Thursday, I'm sure it'll be full by the time I get to a computer as I've got a final and then directly off to work 8 hours. Ah well.
I meant Friday, sorry. It's 10:30 am Thursday here in Greece
__________________
AtomicBono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:43 AM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:50 AM
or if Saturday works better for everyone since people wouldn't have work/school, I would be willing to wait that long
__________________

__________________
AtomicBono is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com