whatever happened to desert island or space moon or whatever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i might make a playlist for this. don't know if i'll compete though. listening to all those playlists and digesting them is an impossible task. for me anyway.

Just put together a list with 29 of the 40 songs being by artists I haven't used before.

"There is a story I've heard from a friend, who in turn got it from his cousin. Apparently Sicy has drunk Powerjuice on Spacemoon. We all now understand how the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter came to be. On a perhaps related note, Jupiter used to be a second sun until Sicy told it to "Shut Up." " 9/3/2008

That's the only answer I can come up with. Sicy + Powerjuice + Space Moon = ??? I think that big collider in Switzerland or whereever may yield some clues about what happens when those 3 forces meet, but honestly, I'm not holding out much hope. I just don't think we have the technology or the guts to know what happens when something like that occurs.

Just put together a list with 29 of the 29 songs being by artists I haven't used before :wink: (what's with 29?)

Mine was just a preliminary list. Things might change completely. But this is my fallback list unless I can build something better.

What I always ended up doing was finalizing a list early, only to make another list, and fuse the best elements of each into one franken-list.

And no, not out of respect for this guy:

Franken_Al.jpg

I've been tweaking the same list since July 2008. At one point, it only had like 25 of the original 37 tracks, but I've since added a few from the original version.

As of right now, I think 29 of the 36 artists I've never used before.

Maybe if Phanan hasn't created it by Monday? :wink:

Monday? you really wanna wait that long, when LemonMelon and Khanada have had lists for a year and a half? When bono_212's list is already zipped and ready to go? This inaction has gone on long enough. It's time to take initiative. If phanan hasn't made the thread by tomorrow, I'll do it. You hear me phanan? Unless anyone has a really good reason as to why we should wait, I say we get this thing started. We gotta take the power back. UNGH!

Monday? you really wanna wait that long, when LemonMelon and Khanada have had lists for a year and a half? When bono_212's list is already zipped and ready to go? This inaction has gone on long enough. It's time to take initiative. If phanan hasn't made the thread by tomorrow, I'll do it. You hear me phanan? Unless anyone has a really good reason as to why we should wait, I say we get this thing started. We gotta take the power back. UNGH!

Tomorrow? If by tomorrow you mean Thursday, I'm sure it'll be full by the time I get to a computer as I've got a final and then directly off to work 8 hours. Ah well.

or if Saturday works better for everyone since people wouldn't have work/school, I would be willing to wait that long :p

Back
Top Bottom