What would you do with 30 free cd's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofu2

Refugee
last month i decided to cash in the free cd;s i am earned from BMG over the last decade. i had no idea it was 30 or more cd's i had coming. so i had to select 30 or so cd's i could get for free. problem is bmg dosn't offer alot of artists. so after the 20th free cd, it got a little thin. getting cd's of artists i only kinda like. so i thought i would ask this great board, what would u do with the chance to get alot of cd;s at once. or what do u think of mine? or any storys of your own. like when u first sign up for these cd clubs and u get 10 cd;s for like a buck. lol. its like christmas. i guess the internet has killed off cd clubs like it has stores. not sure if legal downloading is cheaper then if u take the 10 basically free cd;s, then get the required 6 cd's at regular price before you could quit the club. they get ya by not responding to the selection of the month shit in time, that's how i ended up with the lincoln park remix cd. lol. heres what i got. And some of these might be a little guilty pleasure/embarrassing. but remember the words of the great, sir butthead "it was free asswipe". hu huh uh

1.one wild night-bon jovi
2.sams town- the killers
3.sawdust bsides & rarities - the killers
4.unplugged-kiss
5.legacy of brutality-misits
6.the destroyed room: b sides and rarities-sonic youth
7.trainspotting soundtrack-various artists
8.beavis and butthead experince-various artists
9.diamond dogs-david bowie
10.rush of blood to the head-coldplay
11.united abominations-megedeth
12.they can't all be zingers ,best of primus-primus
13.ambient 1:music for airports-brian eno
14.incesticide-nirvana
15.exit planet dust-chemical brothers
16.exit stage left-rush
17.best of- type o negative
18.hot fuzz-the killers
19.day & age- the killers
20.one of the boys- katey perry
21.best of - the cranberries
22.best of-blur
23.funked up,best of parliament- parliament
24.4:13-the cure
25.best of acoustic- jethro tull
26.gorillaz- gorillaz
27.g sides- gorillaz
28.year zero- nine inch nails
29.the cure-the cure
30.d sides- gorillaz
31.scary monsters- david bowie
32.we are the night-chemical brothers
33.best of- radiohead
34.attack of the killer b's-anthrax
35.viva la vida- coldplay

I'd get a bunch of CDs highly sought after by second hand stores, get the cash for them, and buy a shit ton of records.

Well, hold on, Dave. Does the Katy Perry CD come with a booklet? With a large number of photographs? He may have just lucked out with that choice.

i only like that one song "hot and cold". and selling them had crossed my mind. mabey rip that one song and sell it to someone. and i like one of these kinda songs, like once every 7 or 8 years. and this was that time. but also, if bmg has like alot more artists, i def wouldn;t have that one, or even really the bon jovi. i mean bmg didn;t even friggen have iron maiden or judas priest. no real rem selections. nothing.

i did manage to get a eclectic mix. i bet some of these bands have never even been mentioned on this board for any reason.

oh my list is not in order of importance,lol no way. gorillaz would be light years ahead of bon jovi. in importance.

startrekwesleyexplosion.gif

We had several discussions about Parliament, especially Bootsy Collins, about a year ago.

been listening to that. pretty good stuff. with the chance to get 30 free cd;s, i decided based on hearing a few killers songs, to order thier entire catalog. lol. take a chance. i hope they are good.

just listened to the beavis and butthead experience. lol yea. They debate such intelligent topics between the songs. Like why some stuff sucks and some stuff is cool. lol.

Back
Top Bottom