what the setlist partys would have like if the internet had around in the past.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofu2

Refugee
Just imagine the Beatles in the 60s or David bowie in the 70s if the internet had been around. Lol. And thier was some forum like this having setlist partys. Wow. It would have been 10 times the complaining.

I don't know why anyone would ever want to participate in a "setlist party" for a concert they're not attending.

i had been looking thru some old bowie tour setlists thru the 70s, and couldn't help but thinking the battles that would have waged on a message board about those tours. The way he changed up song styles, didn't play older albums after a while, etc. I could see a million examples.

And more to the point, there wouldn't have been setlist parties. Some nerd would suggest it, then everyone else would laugh at them and go out and have fun, to do lots of drugs, and have unprotected sex

I can just see a David bowie message board in the 70s. Every album.would either the best album ever or the biggest piece of shit ever. Station to station would have treated like NLOTH.

allbecauseofu2 said:
YEA. don't worry about it ace.

Unlike Vik, "curbstomp" isn't allbecauseofu2's answer to every question the ladies ask him. He's a classy guy.

drevil.jpg

The best thing about the Internet is that anyone can put any thought out whenever they want.

The worst part about the Internet is that anyone can put any thought out whenever they want.

Back
Top Bottom