What Robbie Williams song is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can talk about how we laughed unexpectedly when Robbie got shoved off the stage.

:shifty:

I mean, it's okay to laugh because he wasn't actually hurt, right?

Right?

*crickets*

:(

I'll just be over here in my evil corner of hell.

corianderstem said:
We can talk about how we laughed unexpectedly when Robbie got shoved off the stage.

:shifty:

I mean, it's okay to laugh because he wasn't actually hurt, right?

Right?

*crickets*

:(

I'll just be over here in my evil corner of hell.

I will laugh with you so you wont feel so bad. LOL

mysterious_jen said:
that was horrible . how the fuck did he get on the stage?

what if he had a knife or something.

I know! At first, I thought this was fake because of how the music ended so abruptly but then when they showed the crowd looking on it seemed more true. I'm still on the fence on that one, though.

I remember that from his documentary and it was so awful to watch, ya know.

I mean, while I have enjoyed a lot of his music, and he is cocky, that was not a nice thing to happen, the guy could have been hurt badly.

speaking of, where the heck is he nowadays? I mean, on recent show Gary Barlow said that he and Robbie and all were talkin more to each other - so fans would still want to see a reunion, but naa, they dont need that!

I love Rob's Swing While You Are Winning album - I mean, I Will Talk and Hollywood Will Listen is a fantastic song. And his concert at Knebsworth was well worth watchin! truth is, the guy has prob reached his peak and cannot surpass it.

but will he rejoin a group with members he loved competing against for all those years, now that he is forgotten about?

well, Punk, surely you saw the grey hair photos!

:D

1000029338.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom