What bands (other than U2) are you really digging right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge25

Refugee
I recently got the entire discography of both Radiohead and Dave Matthews Band. I've been listening to them and almost nothing else for the past week. They are both fantastic! :D

What bands are you really into right now?

At this point, I think it's a bigger deal for me to be digging just U2 than to be digging other artists. I've listened to a couple U2 albums in the past month or so, but I could easily go a month without listening to one of their songs.

Really liking this Boards of Canada album I'm listening to right now, Geogaddi. Their icy sound works pretty well with an impending blizzard heading our way.

HELLO!!!
I haven't met many fellow Utahn's on Interference! :D

There's are a few others that post here and there, U2inUtah and Reggo. Other than that, not many regulars. You should post in Bang and Clatter more often, everyone's always open to some Radiohead discussion there. Also because there aren't many other Utahns there, and I get called things like "Utahian" as I mentioned before. :wink:

HELLO!!!
I haven't met many fellow Utahn's on Interference! :D

Do you own one of these?

Musket.jpg

chuckwagon1.jpg

I probably haven't done a good job giving everyone a realistic idea of what Utah is actually like. :wink:

I'm pretty big on Magnetic Fields right now, as well as...:hmm:, actually I guess it's been over a year since I got into Big Country. I need to find another band to get into.

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

Loving their newest album and I probably would've included it on my best of 2010 list if I had listened to it more before then.

Yessss, which led me to wasting about an hour of my life the other day watching Hipster Choir Director & Co.

Back
Top Bottom